- (+44) 1954 204 276
Flexible high quality silicone sink strainer, the small nifty one, with little suckers and a skirt.
100mm in diameter
Dishwasher and washing machine safe, withstands most household chemicals.
What do I use it for? - Keeping the plugholes clear of waste
Where can I use it? - In the kitchen or utility sink, or in a smaller sinks in caravans and boats. In the bathroom and showers.
Please note that the pristine white is temporarily out of stock.
You can order from one of our stockists here:
The Sinkie – keeping plugholes clear of waste!
Nobody likes scraping out the plughole, reaching for the plunger or, worst of all, calling out the plumber for a blocked sink, bath or shower unit. Be it food waste or in food preparation in the kitchen, the Sinkie can be used to catch any vegetable peelings, soggy cornflakes or cat-food and keep your plug-hole clear of waste. In the bathroom, these practical, economic accessories fit most plugholes, even the most awkward ones. They catch almost anything, hair, debris or earrings, so people can rescue their prize possessions and prevent the shower or bath from blocking.
- Patented skirt design ensures that waste can’t go underneath
- Made of tough compressed silicone rubber which is chemical resistant and withstands heat to 250°C
- Easy to clean and completely hygienic– rinse it under the tap or put it in the washing machine or dishwasher.
- Streamlined design mean waste won’t stick in the holes
- Flexible and bendy to fit plugholes in the most awkward places
- Versions available to fit virtually any plughole anywhere
- Available in a range of stylish colours to suit everyone’s taste
- Super Sinkie is 100mm in diameter and available in various colours.
Log in to post review